Saturday, June 4, 2016

MY LAST. POST. EVER!

Don't cry for me, Argentiiiiinaaa *falls onto her bed sobbing*

I'M. LEAVING!

*runs around screaming with joy* *trips over half-packed suitcase and cries again*

Today has been great. I started out with coffee, an exciting letter from the Air Force Academy (more on that later!) and writing down the addresses of all you stinkers I'm going to write to!

Then I went on a hike with a friend:

 

Then I came home to, well, pack (AKA cry):

 

And now, I'm blogging! Because anything is better than crying packing.

So, Sarah Kane, is this REALLY your last post ever!?

Yes. 

Until I have access to the internet again, and Lord knows when that will be. If we're good friends, I'll write you this summer. YOU can reach me at THIS MAILING ADDRESS:

Sarah Kane c/o Camp Watia
5030 Watia Rd
Bryson City, NC 28713

WRITE ME! WRITE ME! WRITE ME! 

This is the worst post ever, as I'm literally sitting here writing whatever comes to mind. No great writing skill today, but hey. This is important stuff. 

I'm going to go pack now, but I may post something else later. I need an outlet. *SCREAMS*

No comments:

Post a Comment