Thursday, January 7, 2016

Girl, 20, Seeks...

Answers to all of life's questions, a secret entryway into SUPER early registration for classes, more pets, world peace, my car back, and yeah. I want a cheesecake right now too. 

Thank goodness we don't always get what we want. I've wanted, and gotten, some pretty awful things in the past! (Tangent: I used to think one day I'd spoil my children rotten, but then I made some mistakes and realized I will be the super-over-protective mom who won't give an allowance for chores and makes all her kids have a shared facebook account until they graduate high school.)

Anyway, today I semi-woke up and got on my lap-top at 6:45 AM to register for spring classes. 

WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M TAKING?

One. Fricking. Class. 

Because, a) I changed my major again and need a loooootttt of pre-reqs b) it's three days before classes start c) my luck lately is just *makes farting noise* and d) transferring in makes what you're eligible to take VERRYYY iffy. 

So, here I am, taking *sour face* "Media, Ethics, And Society". A 100 level class that I wouldn't even be needing if my Intro to Comm class had transferred in with an actual title other than "elective". Yeah, I'm grumpy, and I wanna complain. *COMPLAINS*

But, it's okay, because like I'm always telling my complainer friends oh-so-sweetly, "if you were meant to be doing something else, you'd be doing something else". 

Thanks, me. Thanks a lot. *Slaps self in the face* I know I'm obnoxious. 

So that's the latest update on Sarah Town, and some other noteworthy things that have happened:
-I'm learning to invest (like money. LIKE ACTUAL MONEY!)
-I went into Target for the first time since we broke up (and no that's not where I'm investing)
-Have done so much yoga that I can almost be as flexible as a normal human (I was in the negatives)
-Tomorrow begins a new semester, and therefore today is the end of a beautiful, lazy era. 

No comments:

Post a Comment