Sunday, January 10, 2016

No Place I'd Rather Be (Staff Reunion!!!)

I wanted to share some photos from our summer staff reunion this weekend. It was so good to be back home at Lutheridge with all my fellow counselors. We didn't get much sleep at all, but it was worth it. I feel extremely refreshed and encouraged from a few days in a place apart, and I am now even more excited for summer 2016!




Gloomy weather all weekend made things even cozier!


The football game was great!






Everyone loved Raven, the Asst. Program Director's puppy!





<3 Katy!




We were a leeetttllleee rusty on our camp songs... *cringe*


Katy wearing a necklace made by ME! <3


Didn't get much sleep....




Stayed up till FOUR AM just chatting about our lives


All together to sing and pray before heading home.

So, after a great weekend of fun, we closed this morning with staff worship, which was AMAZING! I loved taking communion, singing, and of course Pastor Mary's story... all in all the weekend was so wonderful and I feel pretty ready to get through the next few months until summer comes and I can go back to camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment