Friday, January 1, 2016

The Short Story of My Life So Far

Oh hey! *awkwardly walks out onto your computer screen*

Heeeyyyy youuuu, what are you doing here?! Do you know the person who writes this blog or something? REALLY? Aww, well that's nice of you to give her some page-views. Yep. Yep. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

But really, peeps. It's 11:00 pm on the first day of 2016 and I decided that I needed a resolution and it really shouldn't be like last year's two... which were, embarrassingly, to not dye my hair (needed to break that vicious addiction) and to finally remember how to spell restaraunt restauraunt "restaurant". (Yeah, I'm carrying that one over.)

So, maybe I'll blog this year! Just for kicks. There are approximately 11 Sarah Kane blogs out there floating in the abyss of the internet, most of them have terrible names like "Blahg". But hey. All the good titles were taken. (Even "All The Good Titles Were Taken" was taken. POOP!)

So whatever, I figured, just slam out a title and write some crap, Sarah! It's time! It's a new year, new semester, new groovy sense of self, all that stuff! So I'm going to write about things, and you will see the blurb on facebook and go "aww Sarah's blogging, how cute of her!" and then maybe sometimes you'll read it.

And it'll be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment